Keeping up with Baby...

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Manoa Falls Waterfall Hike

The first real excursion we did in Hawaii (other than explore our hotel & Waikiki) was to go on a hike to the Manoa Falls - it was amazing! This was definitely one of my favorite parts of the trip. Although the hike was muddy and little more tricky than I had imagined, it was so beautiful and it felt great to be out walking in the middle of a rainforest!



Doesn't it look amazing?! The photos don't even do it justice. By the way, a countless number of movies and tv shows have filmed in this very place!



post signature

1 comment:

  1. My uncle lives in Hawaii and he took us to do that ...beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Let me know what you think...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...