Keeping up with Baby...

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, March 13, 2009

New Toy!

I'm excited to announce that we have a new addition to the Jones' house....our new iMac! While I used to post from work (shhh!), now I have internet & a new computer to use at home. Its really quite exciting! It wasn't easy getting all connected and we still have an issue with the satellite, but at least we are up and running and in touch with the online world. Now all I have to to is learn how to use this thing. Its been really easy so far, but I know it can do so many cool things, I can't wait to figure them all out!

Thanks to my fabulous husband for this awesome surprise! Love you honey!!!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...