Keeping up with Baby...

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Purse Recycle, Part One

Ok, in the early spirit of spring cleaning and in hopes of a less cluttered 2011, I'm on a mission to reduce the number of purses I have (as well as many other things to come, so stay tuned!). It is not an easy mission. I got two more for christmas. One I bought for myself. I know, it is a bit of an obsession. Help me. Please!

So, I'm only planning to keep my favorites. But I hate to see all the others go into a ratty old bin at Goodwill to mix amongst the masses of junk. If anyone wants one (or two or three, don't be shy) they are yours! I'll gladly give/send/bring/ship them to you, just let me know what you like.

Brown/Bronze Kathy Van Zeeland Purse
12"W x 6"H x 4"D


















Natural & Black(shiny) Guess Purse
(with removable shoulder strap)
12"W x 8"H x 3"D




Navy J Crew Bucket Purse
11"W x 8"H x 3"D























Black Leather (super soft!) Gap Bag with light purple lining
15"H x 14.5"W x 4"D




Light Green Ralph Lauren Purse
11"W x 7"H x 2.5"D























There you have it. There are more, but I haven't had a chance to take photos and measure them yet. Baby steps. Please feel free to pass along and share with friends!

Let me know if you see something you want!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...