Keeping up with Baby...

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Ten on Tuesday: Everything Else

Photobucket

So far with my Ten on Tuesday posts I've shared my favorite places and my favorite tv shows. This week's favorites: everything else! 

10. Favorite Color: Green
Olive Green Swatch

09. Favorite Naughty Sweet Treat: Mocha Java Chiller from Sonic
I'm craving a mocha java chiller just by typing this post. Yum! But....I'm trying to not drink any caffeinated drinks for all of 2011 (just to prove that I can do it). So, no java-chocolately-yumminess for me. But you should try it - delish!  

08. Favorite Movie: Love Actually
from IMDb the Internet Movie Database

07. Favorite Random You Tube Video: Baby Monkey
Watch the video and try to tell me that it isn't hilarious! And bonus, now you'll be singing ...baby monkey....all day!

06. Favorite Shoes: Flip Flops
Well, that is if I have to wear shoes at all. Actually, I'd prefer to be barefoot, like in this photo:
On the beach in Maui
05. Favorite Month: July
It is warm and right in the middle of summer. What is not to love? Add in a beach vacation and I'm in heaven!

04. Favorite Sandwich: Grilled Cheese
Yes, I have the sophisticated palate of a seven year old!
(also from Sonic)

03. Favorite Animal: Cats...especially these two!
Dakota hiding under the sheets, not letting me make up the bed.
Paige Elizabeth sleeping on the back of the old sofa.

02. Favorite Time of Day: 11 am.
No need to wake up early. It is almost lunch time. And you still have the whole afternoon ahead of you. Ideally, work should last from 11am to 2 pm. Wouldn't that be great?! 

01. Favorite Play: Avenue Q
We went to see Avenue Q a couple of years ago and really had no idea what we were in for. Wow. It is hilarious! And R-rated! But they are puppets, so it is ok. Such a fun concept. After the first two minutes you don't even notice the real people holding the puppets. Avenue Q is coming back to Denver in March and we just bought tickets! We were in the very last row the first time, so I'm really looking forward to being closer. Oh and by the way, we first heard about Avenue Q from an episode of Ace of Cakes!

Well there you go, ten more of my favorite things! What are your favorites? Any the same as mine?

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Hey Jen! I've been loving all of the blogs lately! Keep 'em coming! That monkey video is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, now I'm craving a grilled cheese and a java chip frapaccino from Starbuck's! You're a girl after my own heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have no idea how much I wish we had Sonics around here! Love this post and all the different favorites! Green is my favorite too, but I have never seen Love Actually or Avenue Q. I don't know where to see the play, but I'm going to get on renting the movie right away. Thanks for linking up, I always look forward to reading yours! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish we had a Sonics around here, too. Their food always looks so delicious on their TV ads.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Let me know what you think...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...