Keeping up with Baby...

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Project: Pantry

The next project I tackled from the 21-Day Challenge was the Pantry! I had organized it once not too long ago, but it had gotten messy and cluttered (funny how my house seems to make a habit of that!). 

The before...

And after...


As a part of cleaning out the pantry I moved a bunch of dog treats (and her personal jar of peanut butter) over to the storage area on top of the kennel/bed/dog house. It is so much better to have all those smelly dog treats out of the pantry and over where they are more useful! 

So, no huge changes, but just a nice clean out and a little organization to our pantry. I'm hoping I have time for a little bigger task this weekend...


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...